A two component epoxy based adhesive that bonds with steel hard mechanical strength when cured. The original marine epoxy in the Philippines suited for rough weather conditions and tough marine environments.
- Superior bonding strength compared to other types of adhesives.
- Prolongs durability of the material.
- Prevents penetration of water and moisture that may cause damage on the material.
- Excellent for bonding of wooden joints and surfaces.
- Best used in the construction, repair and maintenance of wooden boats.
- It is also used in many bonding applications for metal, concrete, glass, stone, and some plastics.