Cord Chemicals, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of adhesives, sealants, and industrial paints in the country. We need highly talented individual to fill its vacant positions. Successful applicants shall receive a competitive salary and benefits package such as sick leave, vacation leave credits, hospitalization benefits, accident insurance and bonuses of more than 13th month pay. The company invest heavily in employee development programs and career advancement of its employees. It takes pride in its highly dynamic culture, which promotes workforce diversity, innovation and participation of employees in decision making process.
SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENT
WEBMASTER GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Will be responsible of building company website and app using available platforms.
- Monitor daily movement on the social media platforms.
- Design posters and update packaging for the brands.
- The Marketing Head will be giving instructions and directions and candidate must be able to execute the ideas.
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Administer the companys social media MARKETING AND ADVERTISING
- Ability to build and execute social media strategy on a DAILY BASIS
- Responsible that all content is proof read before posting
- Build the website and app using available platforms in the market
- Have good lay-out skills/ art direction
DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER
- Will be assigned to the Marketing Department
- Must know how to use Facebook, IG and other relevant online media
- Plan Digital Market Campaigns
- Know how to MAKE A WEBISTE AND APP AND Mainatin it with orders from the Marketing Over all head
- Design, Build and Maintain Social Media Presence
- Measuring and Reporting of all performance of all digital marketing campaigns
SALES AGENT TELE-SALES
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Outbound Sales Agent to contribute to generating sales for our company.
- Responsible for qualifying deals over the phone as well as dealing with rejections and turn downs.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about products and services, with and withour the use of scripts
- Make and receive calls to propective clients
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Meet weekly/monthly KPI's and sales tartgets
- Follow up on leands and maintain active pipeline daily
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Maintain all records and communication to company standard
- Go the "Extra mile" to meet sales quota
PHONE SALES OFFICER
- Will be in charge of...
- Calling up current customers to offer products
- Calling up "leads" to offer products to potential new customers
- Must be patient and have good customers service skills over the phone
- Can speak tagalog well
- Will take down orders and Process sales orders
- Must be able to learn the products the company offers
- Must know how to use MS Word nad Excel
ADMIN AND HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
- Must know how to use the computer and use the internet and use wisely the present technology such as apps.
- Handle Bills Payment for Utilities and Insurances
- Be sure the building is in working condition, no leaks, all lights are working, aircon is working
- Manage the Security Guards, cleaners and Messengers
- Be sure all office equipment is working
- Handle files and company permits, sec papers
- Executive Assistant shall be working for the Vice-President Office
- Physically Fit to do errands such as pay bills and pick up letters
- Know how to renew Business Permits at the Municipio
- Can call suppliers to inquire or report issues. Example reporting of a disconnected cellphone line.
- Assist in any task that needs to be done or followed up on
- Can do administrative work
- Can do field work
- Can write memorandums and reports after meetings
- Willing to Travel around the Philippines.
PARALEGAL LEGAL ASSISTANT
- With the current state of the world must be a MULTI-TASKER
- Will be working for the office of the Vice President
- Must have previous work experience handling
- Company papers such as SEC
- Municipio Papers
- Very Organized and handle as schedule
- Can meet Deadlines
- Must be proficient with MS Office and MS Excel
- Must ne able to write Memos and Letters
- Must be able to send our letter on time such as AWOL letters
MESSENGER w/ MOTORCYCLE
- APPLICANT MUST BE LIVING IN MANDALUYONG CITY WITH A MOTORCYLE
- APPLICANT MUST OWN THE MOTORCYCLE (WITH REGISTRATION) AND HAVE A LICENSE
- MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE A FLEXIBLE WORK SCHEDULE
- CAN GO AROUND METRO MANILA
- PHYSICALLY FIT
- Responsible for ...
- Delivering Documents to Suppliers and Clients
- Picking up Documents to Supplier and Clients
- Doing Errands
- Delivering Products to Clients
- Must have a good customer service attitude
- Must be able to read, write and follow instructions
- Can ask the supplier and client to sign documents of needed
- Do Collection Work