CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring is an epoxy-based floor paint for concrete floors. It is easily applied on concrete floors as a form of protection and decoration. CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring provides seamless and easy-to-clean floor surface with a wide range of customizable color options.
CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring is one of the most durable type of coatings available for concrete floor surfaces.
- Epoxy flooring can add to the professional look of any space such as lobbies and store display floors.
- A floor coated with CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring can withstand heavy traffic and does not require regular maintenance ideal for use in factory floors, warehouses, garage floors, hallways, and covered porches.
- It has resistance to bacteria and germs suitable for hospitals, cafeterias, and restrooms.
- Easy to apply thus it can be used in your own home space like garage, living room, bathroom, roof deck, and kitchen areas.
Size and Colors
Available in 4-Liter and 1-Liter Kit in Standard Color of Gray
- Make sure to prepare the surface properly.
- Fill all cracks and holes with CORD All-Purpose Epoxy.
- Apply CORD Armor Epoxy Primer on the prepared surface.
- Apply the first coat. Estimate how much CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring will be used. Mixed three parts of the CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring AR Component to 1 part of CORD ARMOR Epoxy Flooring CP Component. Mix thoroughly for 2 minutes. Leave the mixed component for 8 minutes to allow chemical reaction of the two components. Then apply the first coat using good quality rollers.
- Before applying the second or the final coat, make sure all holes and cracks have been filled, and that all dust has been collected. Apply the second coat after 3 hours by following the same procedure as the first coat.
- One gallon of CORD Armor Epoxy Flooring covers approximately 12 square meters of surface area on a single coat with a thickness of 75 to 100 microns.
- The application is opened to foot traffic after 24 hours while for vehicular traffic is at 72 hours from the time of application and proper setting.